|You have to be level 17.|
|Planet's Dark Side|
|Alien Scoundrel, Photon Blaster, Alien Rascal, Alien Pod, Mantis Nymph, Tlakk, the Sentinel, Abducted Doctor, Abducted Medic, Abducted Shaman, Biomancer Sleech, Alien Pod, Blast Spore, Gunblossom, Gas Spore, Vespid, Ambush Spore, Mantis Lord, Mastermind, Slark, the Aeronaut, Commander Z|
"At the heart of the Alien operations the furious Alien Commander leads the troops in the Queen's absence."
- Enemies do not regenerate.
- Defeat Commander Z to conquer the dungeon.
- Once you complete the dungeon, it resets and you lose your teleport points.
The following minifigure parts can be found here:
- Survive the Ambush at the Gate. You cannot advance until you defeat Tlakk, the Sentinel; you cannot retreat unless your team is broken.
- Defeat Biomancer Sleech. You cannot advance until you do; you cannot retreat unless your team is broken.
- Wreak havoc in the Crystal Depot.
- Defeat Slark, the Aeronaut. You cannot advance until you do; you cannot retreat unless your team is broken.
- Defeat Commander Z. Doing it conquers the dungeon and you get free and member Loot Chests. You cannot retreat unless your team is broken.
- Tlakk, the Sentinel. He can summon two at a time of Abducted Doctor, Abducted Medic, or Abducted Shaman.
- Biomancer Sleech. He can summon 4 Alien Pods which generate Mantis Nymphs.
- Slark, the Aeronaut. (See below.)
- Conquer for 50 points each as
- Conquer for 25 points as
- Smash 50 Alien Machines (this dungeon has 20) for 50 points as:
- (9) Mermaid, Heroic Knight, Forest Maiden, Battle Mech,
- (11) Constable, Yeti,
- (12) Battle Goddess, and Hun Warrior.
- Ambush at the Gate: When the third wave of enemies appears, keep moving (circle the room) to avoid hits and the Witch Doctor's attacks. Take out Tlakk, the Sentinel's Alien allies first (not his summoned ones that keep coming back).
- Slark, the Aeronaut: During combat a stream of about 14 purple energy blasts appears from the NE, then another stream from the NW. These cause serious damage, so move out of the way!
- The Free Loot Chest can provide 2 or 3 Diamonds instead of the typical one Diamond.
- The Member Loot Chest can provide 2 Minifigure Parts instead of only one part!
- 198 (+summoned) Enemies, 69 Smashies, 2 Buildies.