|Crooked Tooth Brute|
The Crooked Tooth Brute is an ogre enemy.
- The Winter Pass. (Temporary, see below.)
- The Kingdom of the Medieval World.
- The Mythology Mountains of the Mythology World.
- He dashes towards Minifigures, launching them in the air.
- He can crush the floor with a powerful attack.
- He can swing his hammer in front of him; but he will not be able to move.
- The Crooked Tooth Brute is first encountered in the Kingdom outside of the Siege Command Room Pocket Adventure.
Variants of this Enemy
- Ogre Smasher. Location: Mythology Mountains.
- Dragon Cult Brute. Location: Dragon Halls.
- Little. Location: Cliffside from Mythology Mountains. He is not a champion: he does not have the colored rings; defeating him does not drop Loot Chests.
Champions of this Enemy
- Skram Gatecrasher is the first Champion encountered in the Kingdom, on the left before the Siege Command Room Pocket Adventure.
- Siegemaster Orrok. Location: Siege Command Room from the Kingdom.
- The Bridge Troll. Location: the Kingdom.
- Morduk, the Underhanded. Location: Mythology Mountains after the entrance to the Minotaur Refuge.
- Mountainlord Trock. Location: Abandoned Temple from Mythology Mountains.
- The Crooked Tooth Brute Champion had the same name as the regular enemy Crooked Tooth Brute and was found in the Winter Pass Pocket Adventure. The Winter Pass was only available during the 2014 Holiday Season.
- At Winter Pass, there is a Crooked Tooth Brute Champion without a different name than the original.
- He is currently the second enemy with most Champions in the game. The first one being Mastermind.
- During the 2014 Holiday Season event, he could be transformed by the Santa's Holiday Tree ability into a blue ogre with a Christmas hat that will dance instead of attack the player. Champions of the Crooked Tooth Brute could not be transformed by Santa's Holiday Tree.