| Complete all of these:
| Discovered by section:
|Video Game Guy, Pilot, Caveman, Dino Tracker, Prospector, Zookeeper, Deep Sea Diver|
- The maximum level for this area to earn experience points is 30.
The following minifigure parts can be found here:
- Heroic Knight. Also found in Medieval World.
- Paintball Player
- Diner Waitress
- Pretzel Girl
- Welder. Also found in Mythology World.
The Quests within Dinosaur Rise provide you with the keys required to access the Gauntlet.
- Collect airplane parts within the Swamp: Tech
- Clean up the corruption in the Pond Area: Nature
- Gather fire embers for the Caveman: Fire
- Return the egg to the nest: Light
Once the Associated Quests are complete you then return to Dino Tracker at the Base Camp in order to gain access to the Gauntlet.
These are enemies with a distinct name and an orange and red circle around them. They usually regenerate a short while later than regular enemies. Occasionally you may receive free and member Loot Chests for defeating them. Listed are the Minifigures you will need to go Champion-smashing for Achievements:
- Madcap Compy-Plane Area: Roman Emperor (9), Roller Derby Girl (9), Tomahawk Warrior (10), Sad Clown (10), Island Warrior (11), Scarecrow (11)
- Deranged Raptor-Fire Area: Judge (9), Mr. Gold (10), Battle Goddess (12)
- Poison-Tongued Raptor-Pond Area: Paintball Player (10), Mountain Climber (11), Video Game Guy (12)
- Ridgeback Spitter-Egg Area: Bumblebee Girl (10), Barbarian (11), Dino Tracker (12)
- Complete the Pilot's task. Reward: 10 Diamonds.
- Find Dino Tracker at the Base Camp. Reward: 10 Diamonds.
- Gather the 4 elemental puzzle pieces. Reward: 50 Diamonds.
- Test your mettle inside the Gauntlet. Reward: Possible Minifigure Part and 75(?) Diamonds.
- Smash a Champion (see above). If you (or someone on your screen) defeats a champion, then there's a ~24% chance of a Loot Chests drop for you.
- Free chests have a 2-5% chance of containing a Minifigure part.
- Member chests have a 20-25% chance of containing a Minifigure part.
- Smash common enemies in Dino Rise. When you (or someone on your screen) breaks an enemy, there may be a 1/500 to 1/1000 (.1%-.2%) chance for a Random drop of Loot Chests for you.
- Beat the Story Dungeon known as the Gauntlet for Loot Chests.
- The odds of receiving a minifigure part there are ?
- Trade a set of parts for 1 random part.
- The Dinosaur Rise has undergone some changes, mainly putting up signs to show where to go for quest areas and the portal for Lost Creations.
- A wall is now in place to make one go on a walkway past the signs when leaving the plane-parts area.
- Small Ant Mound has been renamed 'Small Spider Mound'
- Baseball Fielder parts have been relocated to Space World, and replaced by Pretzel Girl parts.