- Note: LEGO Minifigures Online Wiki Staff are different from Wikia Staff, for a list of Wikia Staff members, see Special:ListStaff.
Different users have access to different functions of the wiki. While anyone can do most things on the wiki, including reading and editing, LEGO Minifigures Online Wiki Staff can access a few additional functions.
- Undo all of the recent edits by one user on one page. (Rollback)
- Moderate chat.
List of moderators:
Administrators can (in addition to Moderator Abilities):
- Delete and undelete pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Lock (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Block IP addresses or users from editing.
- Edit the interface by changing system messages and skins.
List of administrators:
Bureaucrats can (in addition to Moderator and Administrator Abilities):
- Make other users into moderators, administrators, or bureaucrats on their own wiki.
- If there are no active bureaucrats, use the forum to nominate users. Once a community decision has been reached (or if there is no active community to debate the decision), please leave a message at the wiki adoption requests page and Wikia Staff can provide the rights.
List of bureaucrats:
What can administrators not do?
Administrators should not use their administrator powers to settle editing disputes; for example, to lock a page on a version he or she prefers in an editing dispute that isn't vandalism. Administrator powers should be used to help keep the wiki clear of vandalism, spam, and users who make malicious edits, but not for simple disagreements between users acting in good faith. Ideally an admin shouldn't be considered "in charge". The ideal admin is just someone who is trusted to have a few extra buttons and to use them for the benefit of the Wikia community.