|You have to be level 20, unlocked the Mythology World, and collected at least 16 minifigures to enter.|
|Breeze-Maw Berserker, Chill-Feather Sentinel, Chill-Feather Raider, Wisp, Hecate, the Winter Witch, Breeze-Maw Mystic, Roar, the Gladiator, Minotaur Brute, Minotaur Warrior, Swiftblade Gorgon, Acidic Gorgon, Sylph, Nyx Blackfeather, King of the Maze, Crone of the Maze, Ogre Smasher, Ogre Rockcrusher, Morduk, the Underhanded, Janos the Unforgiving, Ponos the Pitcher, Skeleton Axeman, Skeleton Vanguard, Skeleton Archer, Skeleton Mage, Lord Minos, the Lich, Summoned Skeleton, Sir Hector.|
|Zeus, Archer-goddess, bearded-partier in toga, Mermaid, centurion, elder, three Oracles-the Grey Sisters,|
The Mythology Mountains is the main playfield of the Mythology World. The maximum level (you can gain) for this area is 26.
The following Minifigure Parts can be found here:
- Ruffle up the Mountain Pass dwellers.
- Rescue the captured villagers.
- Prove your strength in the Ogre Mountains.
- Push back the skeleton horde.
Players are required to complete Story Dungeons in order to advance along the story path. Complete these Story Dungeons in order to complete the Mythology World.
- Conquer for 50 points each as
- Conquer for 25 points as
Complete the Pocket Adventures with the listed Minifigures (and Series #) for Achievements:
- Cliffside: Conquer for 25 Points each as
- Minotaur Refuge: Conquer for 50 Points each as
- Abandoned Temple: Conquer for 25 Points each as
- Ancient Ruins: Conquer for 50 Points each as
These are enemies, usually with a distinct name, and most often with an orange and red circle around them. They usually regenerate a short while later than regular enemies. Occasionally you may receive free and member Loot Chests for defeating them. Listed are the Minifigures (and Series #) you will need to go Champion smashing for Achievements:
- Hecate, the Winter Witch: Smash as
- Roar, the Gladiator: Smash as
- Nyx Blackfeather: Smash as
- Crone of the Maze: Smash as
- Morduk, the Underhanded: Smash as
- Janos the Unforgiving: Smash as
- Ponos the Pitcher: Smash as
- Lord Minos, the Lich: Smash as
- Sir Hector: Smash as
Minfigure Specific Achievements that may be gained only in the Mythology Mountains are as follows:
- Build 15 Mythology Statues for 50 points each as
- Smash 50 Witches for 50 points each as
- Smash 25 Minotaur Statues for 50 points each as
You can do these only once.
- Find out who sent the Stone Tablet. Reward: 10 Diamonds.
- Speak to the Oracles. Reward: 10 Diamonds.
- Find Medusa's Lair. Reward: 10 Diamonds.
- Rescue Battle Goddess from Medusa's Lair. Reward: Minifigure Part and 75 Diamonds.
- Go to the Armory. Reward: 10 Diamonds.
- Get the Key to the Underworld. Reward: Minifigure Part and 75 Diamonds.
- Pass through the Underworld Gate. Reward: 50 Diamonds.
- The Mythology Statue outside Ancient Ruins is set to fastest build speed, even if your minifigure's build level is ½ star.
- Nyx Blackfeather is a Champion, though he doesn't have the yellow and red circle around him.
- Roman Emperor parts can now be found in Space World zones; they've been replaced by Decorator parts (which can also be found in Pirate World zones).