|Level 8, Learn more about Captain Dreadleg|
|LEGO Center, Volcano Island.|
|Skeleton fighter, Skeleton Scallywag, Skeleton defender, Scallywag, Skimpy Bob, Grenadier, Corsair, Pirate cannon, Desperado, Arrgo Chief of Cargo, Gunnar Grenade, Harry Grenade, and Captain Dreadleg.|
|Captain Dreadleg, Captain Pete, Video Game Guy, Swashbuckler|
"Within his hidden lair, the ruthless Captain Dreadleg awaits. Only the bravest would dare challenge him."
- Defeat Captain Dreadleg to get free and member Loot Chests and to conquer the dungeon and Pirate World.
- Enemies and Smashies do not regenerate.
The following minifigure parts can be found here:
- Defeat Skimpy Bob. You cannot retreat or continue until you do.
- Smash the loading bay.
- Free the captured prisoners.
- Defeat Captain Dreadleg to receive free and member loot chests, and to fulfill a requirement for Medieval World.
- Find and face Captain Dreadleg. Reward: 75 crystals and Minifigure Part.
- Travel to the LEGO Center. Reward: 110 crystals.
- An area containing chests and smashies is not on the map. To reach it you must build a cannon-launcher.
- In order to be able to damage Captain Dreadleg, you must build sails and have them rebound his cannon shots 3 times. His defense-bubble is then lost and a bridge to his side is formed.