|You have to be level 13, Obtain the blessing of the Faerie Queen.|
|Enchanted Forest, LEGO Center|
|Crooked Tooth Ruffian, Crooked Tooth Hunter, Crooked Tooth Brawler, Crooked Tooth Piper, Crooked Tooth Crusher, Summoned Gremlin, Crooked Tooth Shaman, Crooked Tooth Brute, Crooked Tooth Defender, Twonky, The Laboratorist, Razorback, Moon Gazer, Ember Hatchling, Charr, the Gatekeeper, Pieromancer Elementius|
|Pieromancer Elementius, Wizard, King James the Just, Video Game Guy|
"From his mighty castle the Pieromancer Elementius conjures his master plan to become King."
Sorcerer's Keep is a Story Dungeon from the Enchanted Forest in the Medieval World. After the player completes this for the first time, they have completed the Medieval World, which is one of the requirements to enter the Space World.
- Defeat Pieromancer Elementius, the Dark Sorcerer, to receive free and member Loot Chests and complete the level.
- You cannot retreat from Pieromancer Elementius unless your team is broken.
- Enemies and Smashies do not regenerate.
The following minifigure parts can be found here:
- Break through the Courtyard.
- Defeat the Dark Sorcerer to receive free and member Loot Chests and complete the level.
- Twonky, The Laboratorist. You need to build a launcher to reach his area, which is off the main path.
- Charr, the Gatekeeper
You can do these only once for reward.
- Reach the Sorcerer's Chamber. Reward: 10 diamonds.
- Defeat the evil wizard? Reward: Minifigure Part and 75 diamonds.
- Travel to the LEGO Center. Reward: 110 diamonds.
- A Runestone reduces your attack power in its area until it is destroyed.
- A Buildie behind the Dark Sorcerer will cool the fire pits.
- 112 Smashies, 2 Buildies.