|Space Command HQ|
|You have to be level 15, Obtain special D-Level access to the Space Police HQ|
|Mercenary Bully, Laser Cannon, Mercenary Muscle, Mercenary Bouncer, Mercenary Schemer, Assault Bot X-4, Robo Artillery, Tark, the Villainous, Battle Bot X-15|
|Shadrack Circuit-Burn, Alien Queen, space marine.|
"Shadow Centurions have overrun the headquaters of the Space Command. Speed, strength and creativity is needed to reclaim it."
- Defeat Battle Bot X-15 to conquer the dungeon and get free and member Loot Chests.
- You cannot advance any further in the Space Colony until you conquer this dungeon.
The following minifigure parts can be found here:
- Destroy the Robot Rampaging in the halls. You cannot advance until you do or retreat unless smashed.
- Beat the Mercenary forces.
- Fend off the invaders. You cannot advance until you do or retreat unless smashed. This includes Tark, the Villainous (see below).
- Defeat Battle Bot X-15. You cannot retreat unless smashed. First time: gain 50 crystals and Minifigure Part.
- Assault Bot X-4
- Tark, the Villainous. He starts with allies, and a couple more arrive after he's wounded.
- Battle Bot X-15. Note: there are 2 Buildies that provide hearts.
You can do this only once.
- Take the elevator out of the HQ (back to the Space Colony). No Reward.
- For a quick run through the Space World, you are required to do this Story Dungeon.